I'm computer retarded

Winki

Undercover mod
Computer retarded

Ok i'm new and retarted when it comes to computers. so it is probably staring me in the face. but...... I want to put a cool little pic under my name too? can some body help me. please? pretty please? :oops:

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
thanx now to find something small enough

khmerkid585

you can use n e picture you want. Just got to resize or make the pic small enough. You can do it simply by paint or other progz

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
56K = a dial up internet connection.
On a dial up connection to the internet, the maximum speed data can be downloaded onto your computer is 56 kb/sec (kilobytes per second). I have dial up, my computer can only manage a top speed of 48K :( So I avoid threads with the 56K warning, and don't even bother going into the Video Gallery forum, lol.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
TegSox said:
56K = a dial up internet connection.
On a dial up connection to the internet, the maximum speed data can be downloaded onto your computer is 56 kb/sec (kilobytes per second). I have dial up, my computer can only manage a top speed of 48K :( So I avoid threads with the 56K warning, and don't even bother going into the Video Gallery forum, lol.
lol

*note to self: when talking trash about tegsox, post in the vid gallery...*

Winki

Undercover mod
Thanx Tegsox i'll get it all down soon enough
G3GirL said:
lol

*note to self: when talking trash about tegsox, post in the vid gallery...*
Good idea lol :lol:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You got it G3GRL, but I could move at anytime. :) I think I live in the only freakin town in the lower half of N.H. that doesn't even offer goddamn DSL, let alone Broadband. It's either sattelite internet and sattelite TV, or dial up internet and antenna TV, 1960's style. How pathetic is this town?

Winki

Undercover mod
so back to this therad..............
well now i took vids of the street racing i did the other night and got them to the comp...but i cant get them to the site to show everybody.... some help is much needed thanx