I'm buying a Teg!

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
well, got my loan today to buy a teg, got my eye on a 00 with 96xxxx for 5000. silver, two sets of rims, real pretty. So now all I got to do is sell off my civic. So I'm on the lookout, anyone in the midwest selling one or know someone who is, looking for 97 to 00 teg.

Backwoodz Tuner

Good choice on ride. Put your civic up on craigslist, I've always had good luck on sellin cars there.

redwing24

well gets even better, the girl still has the car. she said the front struts are bad, so got to replace them right away. which is no big deal.

redwing24

ok, teg experts, can you tell what rims and size they are?? is that a skunk2 short shift??? and I asked if they still had the oem fenders, but I don't mind these those. Little rice but not bad. so tell me what you think.

corona88

Hey i;ve seen this car on a local forumn in Kansas city. and those are 17's UGHHHH........17's on a integra what are people thinking these days :slap:

redwing24

have they said anything thing about it?? I'm getting more pics of it later today. I'm just trying to make sure everything is fine with it. I live about 300 miles from it, so If I go down there to look I don't want to be surprised. I can handle 17s for now, but later I'm going with 16's. I have money in hand and ready to buy, and its sad that the only teg in my area that I like is that far away.

redwing24

i know the person that owns that car its local here where i live. on nestreetscene.com
well who is it and have you seen the car then??? I'm getting pics later tonight, but trying to get everything together so I can drive down on Monday to get it if everything pans out all right. please lmk.

1CleanDC

Hey not bad lookin to me! I say get rid of those fenders and put some nice 15's or 16's on it and drop it and you're almost done with it! It already has the optional lip kit on it so thats pretty sweet man!

redwing24

well I got the shitty news yesterday. After all day of waiting and planning on going to omaha and picking up my new teg. She backs out, says plans changed and doesn't want to sell it now. Are you serious. this is bullshit, I've searched in the 4 state area looking for a teg with a good price that I'm not going to have to do much to it. I really like the silver color too. Being in South Dakota, it is really hard finding a teg. I know I have to drive to get one but common. so now I have a wild hair,

I've located a Black 00 GSR with bascially the front bumper gone, hood gone and radiator support bent. I doubt it was enough damage to total it out, so my bank probably will not have a problem with me buying it and then finding a front lip for it. It doesn't have to be JDM, but spending 1600 bucks for a JDM conversion would be nice and be the only teg around here with it. But kinda just looking for us 99-00 front clip with headligts the works.

Does anyone know where to find it??????? Oh yeah, I have a loan for 7000, the GSR without front clip is 3500. Now I would like to keep it at about 5000 to 5500 for the front end done and painted. where can I find one so I can talk to my bank tomorrow and give him the run down. thanks.