Im baaaaaaack... Some new pictures.....

DarkDB1

Kinda crappy though, I havent been here for awhile... Iv been busy with work, Then the XMAS season...

But i still managed to do some things to the DB...

Im done for now, Probably swap the wheels then be done while i set up my life...

Im looking into getting a 1998-2001 BMW 740IL by mid january... Then want to move out of my parents house in mid 2007, Then continue back on the DB1 :)

But here's how she sits right now...

tisguy

damn. those lights are bright as hell. and very clean set up on the system, makes me wish I spent more time on the layout.

DarkDB1

The JDM 1pieces are sitting in my trunk right now... For Sale if there are any local buyers?.

I switched because everyone has JDM 1 pieces... Nothing unique about them unless i wanted to retrofit projectors in them... Not to mention they are in SHITTTY condition...

I unno... I like these... and that they make people move from infront of me :)

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
the quality of these new lights are much better than the crap that WAS on ebay. the only real downside (IMO) is the corner section, and the scattered glare. but it can be forgiven because they are something new that, though some might not like, DO look a MILLION TIMES BETTER than the halo projector lights that were all over the internet at one point. at least these don't have those stupid "nipples" or bubbles over the fogs.

i almost bought a set, but decided on a set of jdms in the end.

Alan, the ride looks dope as always. sooner or later, though, you need to get a nice front lip for that 92 bumper conversion of yours ;) i know thats an aftermarket 92 bumper, but most lips will fit it just the same. your next investment should be a front lip. ;)

...JDP
...JDP Engineering
...JDP Engineering Carbon Fiber Front Lip
^^^
sexiest front lip EVER for 92-93 spec bumpers. keep up the good work boss.

ps.
the light output of those lights is NUCKIN FUTS
flat out BANANA'S lol

DarkDB1

The next thing on the list is a AEM SRI... I have a CAI, 2 days ago.. I was going to chevys with my little sister and her boyfriend... When i ran over i guess big enough puddle... The car then started dieing... slowly... Then died fully... And i then i tried to start it afew times and got it going... Parked it.. Checked around.. The check engine light was on.

I sucked water through the intake... It runs as good as it did before but kinda scary...

So im using the advantage of the 2 piece tubeing... But it took out the carb sticker...

So a new SRI is in the mix next paycheck.. Then probably pick up some 16"-17" Polished slipstreams... Or 15" Group N's...

Main reason i want to get new wheels is because the tires on them are bald and when i change the tires since the paint on them are shitty it'll get chipped and crap... Not to mention "Dev" aka Josh curbed one of the blades beyond repair...

Then after that... Im going to start saving... Then Mid january pick up a 98-01 BMW 740IL... Save up 3 months... Move out... then start over on the DB1...

For the bumper... Im going to ditch the 92-93 front... Go back to a 90-91... With a OEM bumper... Then repaint... then add the JDP carbon fiber lip, DC sides... and find something for the rear...

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
yo what color did you paint your swirle aka gsr rims i want that color but dont know the name of it

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Lights are different, but I guess thats what you were going for. I like the light bulbs. Where'd you get them from and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?

DarkDB1

The HID kit is by F1spec... I got them from prostreetmotor's... I dont recommend getting anything from them... They suck, They fucked up my order... And they were $300.

Here's some recent pictures... Kinda like Melt's old wheels (i thought they were, But there not).

And the blades color was graphite grey by duplicolor.

Thanks for the compliments :)