ill be suprised if someone pays this much

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i would be very interested in buying it but u would have to wait a bit...and im not local?

1990TeGLs

im selling my car to ......i would buy ur car in a second if i was local im to far and even if i wasnt far u would have to wait

1990TeGLs

yea but i like ur fukin car...its clean......im so sick of my fuking car....once i start saving money instead of throwing it into my car time and time again maybe we could do that 6000 is not a bad price for ur car at all big deal its got some stupid ass leak

1990TeGLs

i have no idea how to drive back from cali

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
They are getting $4500 for G2s out there?
usually mid 3s but if they are clean then yea they can go for over 4

i have no idea how to drive back from cali
interstate 80

honestly im not serious bout sellin it if someone gives me 6 then yea ... cuase my dad offered to sell me my moms 91 accord for $2000 so i can drive that for a few years, it runs hella good and just needs a few things.

Last edited:

1990TeGLs

i dunno....im lookin to get something like urs u said u paid 5? im gonna save up 6......did alot of shit go on it though that u had to replace...?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
nah havent replaced much just the radiator was the only big thing the rest was shit i did to enhance the car.

Decided to keep it ... i know id be mad at myself come summer and im driving a fuccin 4 door accord again, and a stock one on top of that, plus my dad said the only reason im even considering sell right now is cause i feel pissed off and violated that it got broken into

i did get 2 emails in the short time it was posted though.