idle bouncing

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
thank god its not happening to my car ( knock on wood) but my girl cousin just bought a teggy and since he got it the idle has been bouncing up and down. It happens only when the car is in park and neutral, but when its in drive gears everything is fine. i was thinking he might have a leak somewhere but im not sure, what do you guys think.

1999civicsi

my bros old 91 teggy did that..it was a winter beater so he didnt care..took us forever to find out what it was..we were told it was the axles..still idk how it could be?? but thats what we were told..anyway goodluck finding out but im pretty sure thats what it is

TekBuDDy

hey my shit was doing it for that past yr, but now it finally clamin down, but my check light not even, i changed all my sensors, also i pulled out one of my injectors and put it back it and it hasn't be doing it for a while

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1999civicsi said:
my bros old 91 teggy did that..it was a winter beater so he didnt care..took us forever to find out what it was..we were told it was the axles..still idk how it could be?? but thats what we were told..anyway goodluck finding out but im pretty sure thats what it is

The axles have nothing at all to do with the idle, you should kick that dude in the nuts.

Sound to me like the IAC (idle air controll) valve, thats the most common thing that causes that on the DA's

XSI_DA_IN_TN

I call it honda idle. Never throws a code. My 16A does it, but it's only about a 100 rmp bounce. Not too bad. My old EF had a mean ass honda idle. Like a 3 grand bounce.

chicolindopr

obd1kenobi said:
The axles have nothing at all to do with the idle, you should kick that dude in the nuts.

Sound to me like the IAC (idle air controll) valve, thats the most common thing that causes that on the DA's

IM WIT U ON KICKIN DA DUDE IN DA NUTTZ WHERE DID HE COME UP WIT SUCH A DUMB ASS ANSWER LIKE DAT...ACTUALLY KICK HIM 3 TIMES ONE FOR ME ONE FOR obd1kenobi AND ONE FOR U LOL....