idle air

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
I don't know if any of you have noticed what i posted under the idle problem threads but I corrected my idle. At idle, my RPMS would jump really bad from just under 1000 to almost 200 and back. I went into ALLDATA at my school and found that the problem was the idle air control valve. i just replaced it and my idle is good now. The part cost $180 but I got it for $130 because of my school discount.

Just some FYI that might help some of you. :)

TekBuDDy

oh werd??damn im broke...all i did was unplugged it..it sounds much nicer :D ..but soon i will fix it...is it possibly to get that from the honda dealershipp

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
i believe you can get them at any local auto parts store...i'm sure advance auto carry's them, maybe they might have to order them for you but i'm sure they got it.

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
I called Buy wise to get it from them originally but they don't carry it. So then I went to Napa Auto parts and they had to order it for me, it took 2 days to come in. I'm pretty sure you can get them at the dealership, but not the honda one, go to the acura one because they do differ. If your car is older, they would have to order it because most likely it isn't in stock. I had the same issue with my PCV valve when i got it, they had to order it for me since my teg is a 94

PogKai

B20VTEC
my IACV (Idle Air Control Valve) was bad.. used one cost me $30 on ebay, not bad for a temporarily fix.