Identifying a model

Renegadex96

Hey, new to this forum, just came over from Clubcivic. Unfortunately, i have to sell my civic, and i've managed to find this 'Teg, but I can't seem to identify the model. No badges or anything showing . I haven't been to the dealer to talk to them about it yet, should be heading up there tomorrow morning. Just wondering if maybe you guys could help me figure out what it is. I think it's an RS.....

Check it

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Easy, what year is it, second no sunroof is the base RS or type R but if its that youll know right away lol
sunroof but no vtec, LS
sunroof and VTEC badge on the back, GSR, CHECK ENGINE BAY TOO, MUST SAY B18CI
thats about it on a nutshell

Renegadex96

Here are the options...

"Options : Air Conditioning, Alarm, All Equipped, AM/FM Stereo, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bucket Seats, CD Player, Dual Air Bag, Intermittent Wipers, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Trunk, Rear Defroster, Spoiler, Tilt Steering, Tilt Wheel, Traction Control"

So no power windows/locks, then from what you're saying is that it's more then likely an RS

Can the head on a b18b, be swapped out for a b18c?

I didn't even know these things came with traction control........

When i get there tomorrow, definately be opening up the hood and taking a look at what's inside. Where is the engine code located ? Not that I think i'll really need to look, i'm almost positive it's an RS (type R i know what to look for, and GS-R wouldn't be going this cheap)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Sound like an RS, is gonna be a b18b, yes you can put a VTEC head on it, no integra has traction control

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
If you know the VIN, you can decode it using our VIN Sticky, then you'll know exactly what you have.