i need help

jdmenace

when i go to turn the car on i prime the motor first and all the dash lights come on , the radio comes on , the radar and the fuel pump all turn on but when you go to fire up the car it doesnt make a noise or nothing . any ideas ? please help , thanks .

tisguy

i agree with trinh, check the battery voltage first, could be enough juice for the acces to turn on, but not enough to start the car.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
check battery voltage. Then check the voltage goiund to the starter. If you car getting voltage to the starter but its not clicking to turn then you need to check the starter. If their is no voltage check the conections from the battery to the starter. Next check the ground from the starter. An if that fails then check the safty switch under the clutch pedal make sure its got voltage.

jdmenace

hey thanks for all the advise i was drawing a blank . the battery is only one month old and i looked at a couple of the connections but it has been either hot as hell or raining here but ill work on it tomoro . thanks again tho .

heykosal

Angkorian
not meaning to thread jack but how can i replace that safety switch under the clutch because its getting harder and harder to start. sometimes i have to like push as hard as possible down on the clutch and wiggle my foot around a little to get the car to start/