I Need A Lip Kit

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
yo i hate that g3 can do front-side-rear lips or should i say easy to find can any1 help me find some lips for my car i want a rear lip and maybe a side lip

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have one of those rear lips hanging on my wall, but I might do something different. It dosent look bad, but Im not sure. The make mugen style sides, for the DA.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i know what kinda lip Ominous G2 is gonna get :p. TOP SECRET SHIT! you gonna be like OH SHIT THAT SHIT IS TIGHT SON!!!... lol j/k

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats the front, the sides come from a different honda rear comes from another honda. All OEM shit.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
lol all mismatch parts to get ya lip all around lip kit any know for the rear and the sides i found mugen front lip is what im going to use fro the front i lookin for side i have on right now 00ek side skirts but i dont like how it looks in the front and now im looking for the rear

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
I have one of those rear lips hanging on my wall, but I might do something different. It dosent look bad, but Im not sure. The make mugen style sides, for the DA.
where you get yours from

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
im getting a mugen front lip carbon fiber i found a set of side skirts and a rear lip but what i want to know casue they always saying for 90-91 aint the rear bumper the same as 92-93