i hate car theives

Backwoodz Tuner

Man I'm sorry bout your loss. That's fucked up. Especially since you stated you tried chasin the motherfucker. So what exactly happened? Were you in bed sleepin and woke up or what? Man that jus pisses me off!!! Well hope you had full coverage insurance or something. Sorry again man , I feel your pain.

end005

damn dude. I can only imagine what it must feel like chasing after your OWN car, watching it dissappear from your own eyes as some f***ing low life just ripped your pride and joy out of your hands. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Hopefully things will get better.
________
Mexico hotels

Last edited:

ntensedc4

yea well im located in haltom city-fort worth tx. well heres the story. i stay at a apartment and i park my car like in front of my bedroom window and near my computer room window. well i was doing some research on evans-tuning.com. and all of sudden i hear my car turn on i was like that sounds like my car i look out and a asian dude with a striped shirt driving my car. and i was like oh shit someone stole my fucking :shock:.
car. i run out and dis fucker didnt see me chasing my car driving all normal. he went the other way i tried to cut him off. somehow he saw me and before i can reach my door handle he spend off. i so pissed.

man i hate car theives. why cant car theives leave ppl shit alone :x

99Geezer

$hitty as F*ck dude. I hope you find the guy, the asian, whatever he is, and make him regret stealing you ride.

ntensedc4

i found my car last night and it was driveable all they took was the hood not even the painted gunmetal valve cover or my intake or the c pillar bar or any other shit

99Geezer

Really??? Maybe you made him nervous since he knew you were on to him. safe to say theives are lil bitches

TypeR?

F*ck thieves! you need some of these

and these are nice too

nobody make fun of the chocolate rose(i just noticed it was there) its for my wife damn it! hehe

Last edited: