I got NO POWER!!

TOTAL_JDM

My Teg was running great i even beat my friend's LS by 1 car, but my timing belt broke and then the problems started, my car has no power, now my friend beats me like for 4 cars!!! i have checked the timing a lot of times and everything looks good, changed the wires, spark plugs, fuel filter even the head and nothing.
The Rpms go down and then up when the engine is at idle speed, and there are constant explosions that can be hear by the exhaust, i dont know what can it be! Hope someone can help me, i would really apreciate it!.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Sounds like you did some damage when the belt broke. Bent a valve most likely. Your lucky your car still runs and drives at all after bending a valve, or possibly more than one valve.

Winki

Undercover mod
You said you changet the head correct??
how were the pistons? if your pistons smacked your valves when the belt broke they could be messed up also.
not to mention just the sensors it could be

TOTAL_JDM

According to the mechanic both pistons and valves are ok, the car runs normal it can take me anywhere the problem is it has no power, and you dont feel any torque when you floor it. I got a video of how the Rpms behave when the engine is at idle speed also the exhaust and engine but those arent very clear in video, but check out the Rpms they even go up without a problem so what else could cause this power loss??
Thanks for your help, i really apreciate it!

Heres the vid:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=39D44E3527B3BCD4

GSROWNSU

vaccum leak? Not sure if that would be it but i know that if you have a leak somewhere that will cause the rpms to fluctuate like they are.