i got a question 4 everyone..

joshyfoo18

do you guys think i should fix up my accord or buy a integra.

the thing is that i have already fixed all the problems on my accord and if i buy an integra i could have problems with that.. i dont know wat to do.. neeD SOME ADVICE

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
man ditch the accord and get a teg, plain and simple, the ls is still fast and its the base model.

htwnzbad1

Black94LS said:
man ditch the accord and get a teg, plain and simple, the ls is still fast and its the base model.
Ya seriously...you wouldnt believe me but two of my freinds raced...04 Base RSX vs 94 LS both Auto.

Base RSX (auto) : Intake and Exhaust

94 LS (auto): Stock

guess who won? lol
:twisted:

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
The RSX Type-S is amazing, the base is slower than my LS

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
hmm what kind of accord is it...i 've seen some pretty amazing show/go accords. my moms av6 kicks ass. you can always swap in a h22.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
IntegrasAreBest said:
hmm what kind of accord is it...i 've seen some pretty amazing show/go accords. my moms av6 kicks ass. you can always swap in a h22.

i want to drop a h22 in my teg ... :twisted: dam i want a lude ... now any one got a lude for sale ..let me know 97 and up :twisted:

PogKai

B20VTEC
DJNAS said:
i want to drop a h22 in my teg ... :twisted: dam i want a lude ... now any one got a lude for sale ..let me know 97 and up :twisted:
yeah, I was looking for a prelude 97+ before I bought my teg.. those lude's are the best looking Honda IMO. :twisted:

01cleatus

Ludes are cool but the cars themselves are heffers, and the aftermarket support for those cars is very scarce. For a used Honda....The civic si and our tegs are the way to go IMO.

01cleatus

joshyfoo18 as for your question what year is your accord 4 cylinder or V6? Also do you still ahve a loan out for that car or not? IMO I would get a teg.....Well I did(lol) Personally I love it. You should sell the Accord and buy a teg. This may sound crazy but I think you already have decided to buy a teg but just need the reassurance to go ahead and get one. So just get one and post up some pics bro.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
PogKai said:
yeah, I was looking for a prelude 97+ before I bought my teg.. those lude's are the best looking Honda IMO. :twisted:

yeah man i love the 97+ludes when i was looking for one i could not find one ..in my price range... so i bought my teg at the auction ... but honestly i love my teg ..but thier is something about the prelude that i cant get out of my mind ... one day i will have my type SH ... vroooooommmmmmm

speedin

The Transporter
DJNAS said:
yeah man i love the 97+ludes when i was looking for one i could not find one ..in my price range... so i bought my teg at the auction ... but honestly i love my teg ..but thier is something about the prelude that i cant get out of my mind ... one day i will have my type SH ... vroooooommmmmmm
i know what u mean. at least who have a realitivly cheap car in your head! all i have is

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm........... SUBARU!

916INTEGRA

My first car was a 2000 Integra LS. (R.I.P.), I loved it but then I got a 97 Prelude 5 SPEED all black. It was sweeett. Now I have my 94 LS with a JDM B18C1 swap. I love it more and more