HUGE water leak! help!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ok so i have a massive leak on the passenger side of my car. its coming from above/behind the ecu. im 95% sure of that. but where its getting in above there i have no idea. there is litereally a puddle on my floor in the front AND back but only on the passenger side. SOAKED! i am going to literally have to get a wet vac and suck that shit up cause its so damn much :(

im not really sure what my question is here... more of a statement i guess. i absolutely need to do something about this. help out guys. give me all your input

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well im thinking maybe below the windsheild. like around where the wiper blades are in the corner. but i cant be sure. its so hard to tell

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LOL!!! Use a garden hose and pump more water into it... lol

I know on the Da we have something that leaks on the passenger side, but I've never had that problem... lol, some seal in the engine bay

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
check all seals in your engine bay! remove the battery and look for any water buildup! full up a water bottle and pour it alongside your passenger side windshield area.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
everything under the hood is basically dry. no water in the battery tray or anything like that. i was told the heater core possibly but it floods overnight when it rains generally. basically when im not driving... but probably when im driving too

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
hmm... you could just take your entire firewall out and replace it with a rhd one. then you can have rhd AND no leak. lol

deadone000

wow....looks like the DA symptoms are finnaly rubbin off on the DC's lol...next thing u know ur trunks gonna be full of water too...probably ur seals are worn out?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
deadone000 said:
wow....looks like the DA symptoms are finnaly rubbin off on the DC's lol...next thing u know ur trunks gonna be full of water too...probably ur seals are worn out?
hey my trunk has a leak.......but its my third brake light.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
On the G2 there are seals that rot out.Water leaks through them through the blower motor, to the extent that it can rust the inside of the blower. Mine was siezed when I got it. They probably resemble the pics below, but those are for the G2. Part number for any G2 owners that need to fix their leak.