Howdy Again Folks

Integra Mom

Hey gang, back in country for a few and trying to catch up on all that is new.

Our project status: Teg is lowered with minor concern...but going to investigate this weekend :). Looks Great though...who knew this lady would like the action?

Anyway...I'm still looking for ideas...(okay, I'm trying to avoid the weekend of wet sanding I know I need to do to get her body shop ready)...HELP PLZ!

Oh, I did manage to address the exlhaust leak...I'm actully really surprised at difference it has made...Thanks again for suggestion.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Welcome back! :D

You should post pics of the lowered teggy. Also, what kind of ideas are ya looking for? Maybe we'd be able to give you some.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ yea some pics would be c0ol

camber kit + strut bars + sway bars?

Integra Mom

I'll post pics as soon as I can, but understand...my lil gal is a very dirty girl right now.

I avoided the wet sanding this weekend (YEAH ME!...oops, I'm supposed to be excited about this project.) But I did get my Bump Stops that were missing in front installed, so she is running sweet in the twisties. (Yep, son and I went driving for rest of weekend!)

I am going to have to remount front bumper, something just is a little tweaked there (I think mostly missing hardware, I've been looking at it for awhile but body work is not my forteit.)

Son wants to paint car purple, yellow or orange...I dunno folks, you have any favorites? As I have said, I am not the sayer of KEWL. Your opinions do help!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Id go with Blaze Orange Metallic from the DC5