how can i fix this code #43

dc2-42481

i have 95 integra it keeps shooting me on the ecu code 43 what the hell could that be i know if fuel problem i changed the fuel filter and fuel pump and the strainer!!!!!!! :shock: :)

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
code 43 deals with the fuel supply system...was it on after u installed something??..do u have a fpr n gauge??..if so see if theres pressure..if not then it'll be harder to find the problem...does ur car start??..if so that means u got spark n then check the fuel to c if its supplyin the motor..dont kno how u can check it w/o the gauge..thats if u dont have one...or .try resetin the ecu by disconnectin the negative from the battery 4bout 5mins then hook it up n see if it'll come on or not..

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
A bad O2 sensor could also cause it. 43 is kind of a vague code, it means the computer senses a problem with fuel delivery, but can't pin it to a specific component. A faulty O2 can cause knocking, which can also be a symptom of a bad fuel delivery component.

Is your car acting unusual in any way?

dc2-42481

i put a brand new oem fuel filter and the fuel pump and still doing it and i reset the ecu it comes up when iam on the highway . also my service light blinks like 3 times when i start the car how can i shut it off.
could it be my injectors!! :???: :shock:

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
dc2-42481 said:
also my service light blinks like 3 times when i start the car how can i shut it off.
could it be my injectors!! :???: :shock:
right under the dash where ur right knee is at theres a square button turn the car on n push n hold the button for bout 10 sec..then it'll be fine.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It'll blink alot more than 3 times if it's just going off at it's regular interval. But I don't know what would make it blink only 3 times, so might as well try resetting it like CLspec said how. You don't start the engine though, just turn on the ignition.