Hopeful plans over the next year or so

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
ok, so i have posted up a few tims showing the progress of my car. going from when i frist had it to now and what not.

when i got it it had 15inch fitipaldi's on it, no springs, Type R spoiler, and an Iceman Intake and a boral/brospeed exhaust. that was it.

After i got it it took me a few months to start getting things for it but i slowly did. Over the past 3 years although it has not been many things, i have transformed the way she looks and it now looks pretty damn clean. what she has now is a greddy evo2 catback, Tein s-techs. type R front and rear lips with optional sides. 17 inch gloss black with polished lip wheels, still have the intake and now has a system.

no crazy engine modifications. I havent really had the money. well, my car just hit 190k about 300 miles ago, so about 2 weeks ago. So i am starting to think that i want to start puttin more power into it. I.E. new engine with MAYBE forced induction ( havent decided)

so, over the next year or so, i am HOPING that i can do the following

built GSR engine swap
New clutch with the swap
turbo (if money permits)

these are somethings i want to do. Im very indecisive when it comes to my money and i hate watching it get wasted so i hardly ever spend it. i figure the time has come now to do what i want to do with her before its too late.

wish me luck!

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
thanks man....im just finally deciding that thats the direction i am now wanting to go. I have done everything else as far as the outside is concerned, all except for repainting, but that can come at a later time. I want to get this taken care of since i have always been wanting to do it.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Sounds good! I have a Exedy Stage I and its wonderful! If you plan to boost def go stage 2... From what I hear stage 3 is just not fun...