Who: All Honda and Acura Owners who wish to attend

What: A meet

When: July 22nd, 10AM

Where: Lake Parker Park
910 E. Granada St. Lakeland FL

I will be there in my CI shirt.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
Todays turn out wasn't that bad, I actually thought NO ONE was going, but I will not be one that says I'm going for sure and then backs out. Anyone, I'm trying to get those pics on the computer right now.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
g3teg97 said:
Are you Lionell? ^
Yes sir. I got em posted up on team integra, when I get off work. I'm at work right now. I'll just copy the links and paste em. My girl was doing all the video footage, I'll try to up that tonight too. Most of the fly bye's she messed up, making like each one a 2-3 second clip for each car lol. I'll try to piece something together. Just found out a kid I work with that's on my team at work has a 4 door teg. I'll try to get him to ride out to a meet with us later on. Still on with the HIN idea man? If so lemme know, I'll try to get three or so days off. Sounds sick man, get a meet together, and then everyone ride out. Anyway, lemme know about that meet idea, I'll take a day off for the guys, and then we can get it poppin.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I definitely want to head out with you guys for that meet. I’ll put it on the calendar and make plans for it, but as of right now, I can’t commit 100%.