HID's.. xenondepot.com question

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Ok, so I'm checking out this website to buy my HID's at..
http://xenondepot.com/category.php?category_id=4

A person I hang out with purchased the 6500k and has them on his RSX-S. They're blue. I want a kinda greenish tint, more color, not so PLAIN blue. In the picture gallery on this yellow Type R, the 8000K looks greenish blue:

and also, the 8000K on this BMW looks greenish blue:

Ok, maybe "greenish blue" isn't a good way of describing this color that they look to me. Either way, my friend told me that the 8000K is bad with lighting on the interstate.. Anyone know if that is true or not?? I'm diggin the color on the 8000K more-so than the 6500K he has on his RSX.. It's just kinda boring to me, I'd rather green or more color so MY QUESTION IS.. Do any of you have any photos of your Integras with these particular HID kits on them? Any comments? Regrets? I'm wanting more of a green-blue more than a straight blue light. If you have the 8000K how do they do on the interstate in comparison to the 6500K? Any feedback on HID's would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
same site look at 6500 i think. anyways their the purple/white ones. they have a good color band and thats my fav (bmw look). but that site has a color scale on their.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i dont have a pic of a greenish blue your talking out, but my friend has a Hella HID kit, its purple kinda, its on his civic, i'll post a pic soon, i have to ask him for one