HID Kit ?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I just ordered an HID kit from Xenonxone.com for $200 bucks shipped and my question was if anybody ever ordered some from that site so i could see some pics with them on. I ordered the 6,000k kit so if anybody has these lights let me see them !

nautica_t

never heard of that company unfortunitely.

i have mcculloch's but i paid a bit more.. since they've been in the market for so long.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
DC2Integ said:
I just ordered an HID kit from Xenonxone.com for $200 bucks shipped and my question was if anybody ever ordered some from that site so i could see some pics with them on. I ordered the 6,000k kit so if anybody has these lights let me see them !
thats not bad i sell that brand their cool but u should had gotten a little hotter bulb i think from personal experience that the 8000k are the best thats what they order the most ive gotten 2 returns from the 6000k so i recomend the 8000k i sell them for 180 so u got a good deal

JDMAGR

Hey man. Could I order a kit from you for the $180? Let me know. I have a 94 Teg, but I am doing the 98+ conversion. Because I like the look and I will be able to do the HID kit. Let me know. Thanks!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yeah i went with the 6000k cuz i wanted more light output and SOME color. so are they good ?

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
DC2Integ said:
yeah i went with the 6000k cuz i wanted more light output and SOME color. so are they good ?

honestly yeah there good and plus for the price u cant beat it u have a good product dude im thinking of getting a set but i have other upgrade i have to do before i do lighting

sonicvybe

new driver
how does the 8000k hid kit u sell come with? im not familiar with what comes in a hid package.

nautica_t

whoa 8000K??
are you serious?? thats not suppose to give you more lighting, that should be purpley.

the higher the K the less lighting output you get, the lower the K the more light output you get.
oem hids are 4300K and are usually made by osram or phillips.

weksos

6000k is pushing it. the lights will look more blue

8000k is more for looks. you start losing visability and your light output starts to look purple.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
8000k is a nice color blue and you are still crankin out about 2x the visibility you get with a standard bulb. your hid's wont start getting the purple hue until 10,000 to 12,000 k, and they still have about double the output as a standard bulb.