Hey, DA3 NewbKee, What up's with these Teggy's?

inagawa 60

Hey, so i bought a 1989 Acura Integra Ls hatch and Currently working on this to make in a Daily driver with some power. Not looking for swapping Motors, or Changing the head etc, etc "i thought i had a b18b1 already in it but was mistaken, lol" and i've been searching fourms and either there's no info or its hella outdated so i had some questions to clear up the plans for the car

1:i'm down with Ebay Parts, Why lie.... as for exhaust Bolt on's does B18 (second Gen LS motors) headers and bolt on cat and catback exhaust Be compatiable with my Integra in general? If not, Than would the Crx's /EF chassis Exhaust parts be throw on's to my car with no issue? I would expect more so D16a1 parts block wise would go with early D-series parts anyway but just want that to be cleared up and told in a more detailed manner, ya know...

2: From searching, Do EF suspension parts avalible to be interchaged with the DA3? I want to get coilover sleeves or lowering springs, and strut bars fitted on the car. Also would the front and loer control arms be interchangable as well? aftermarket wise...

3: Interior wise, Are the seats swapable with all the ef/eg/ek chassis? I wanted to get some knock off Recaro's but they wasn't directly made of the DA3. Steering wheel as well

4: is there any carbon fiber parts made for the DA3? anyone Make any for the Teggy?

5: where the hell is the oil filter? lol

6: is anything interchangable between the 85-89 Integra's and the 90-93 Integra's?

Thats all i got, sorry for maybe sounding like a broken record with the questions and what not. lol And i'll post up pick of the ride later... Thanks for answering and explainning all this to me, i really appreciate it.
:)

*DA3*

Hey, so i bought a 1989 Acura Integra Ls hatch and Currently working on this to make in a Daily driver with some power. Not looking for swapping Motors, or Changing the head etc, etc "i thought i had a b18b1 already in it but was mistaken, lol" and i've been searching fourms and either there's no info or its hella outdated so i had some questions to clear up the plans for the car

1:i'm down with Ebay Parts, Why lie.... as for exhaust Bolt on's does B18 (second Gen LS motors) headers and bolt on cat and catback exhaust Be compatiable with my Integra in general? If not, Than would the Crx's /EF chassis Exhaust parts be throw on's to my car with no issue? I would expect more so D16a1 parts block wise would go with early D-series parts anyway but just want that to be cleared up and told in a more detailed manner, ya know...

2: From searching, Do EF suspension parts avalible to be interchaged with the DA3? I want to get coilover sleeves or lowering springs, and strut bars fitted on the car. Also would the front and loer control arms be interchangable as well? aftermarket wise...

3: Interior wise, Are the seats swapable with all the ef/eg/ek chassis? I wanted to get some knock off Recaro's but they wasn't directly made of the DA3. Steering wheel as well

4: is there any carbon fiber parts made for the DA3? anyone Make any for the Teggy?

5: where the hell is the oil filter? lol

6: is anything interchangable between the 85-89 Integra's and the 90-93 Integra's?

Thats all i got, sorry for maybe sounding like a broken record with the questions and what not. lol And i'll post up pick of the ride later... Thanks for answering and explainning all this to me, i really appreciate it.
:)

Eibach makes some coilovers sleeves for the teggy

look in to the 1gen crx and 3gen civc for parts they have the same chassis with torsion bars in the front and springs on the back

i havent seen any carbon fiber stuff for the car but they could be out their

its under the intake manifold here is a pic of the behind the motor were the oil filter is

Last edited:

inagawa 60

ok, so a DA3 can accept these Engine Modfications, mistakes may be made just if they are a issue than give a detailed explaination for the right info.(Note:mines is a 1989, so these parts are bases around that):

-First, bomb ass tune up (Mobil One/NGK), drain trans fluid and filter(Auto), Gear fluids(manny)
-universal voltage stabilizer, Grounding kit
-Aftermarket 89' crx si intake system
-Aftermarket 89' crx si headers w/ catalytic converter
-Aftermarket 89' integra cam gears, i've only seen ebay versions and hopefully will be getting a set soon to prove if it performs correctly
-Aftermarket 89' crx/ef chassis cat-back exhaust, may have to reroute the hangers or tightly ghetto rigg them or weld new ones.. i personally going to tightly ghetto rigg it to see about real life fitment. Heard also second Gen integras other than the GSR models exhaust parts fit too.
-turbo kit for crx si, bolts up, still needs adjusting minors and extras
-Any more to add??

Bosco83

So did you ever get the crx intake and exhaust to work?