Here Are The Pics Of My Car Stripped

ltrain

looks like someone realy wanted to ditch there tan interior...go for jdm itr interior while your at it....

Peruviann

HERES A BETTER PIC OF WHAT IT USED TO LOOK LIKE

BTW THE COLOR IS STOCK THUNDER GREY

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Damn now get an alarm fuel cut hood cable relocation cuz youre lucky man most people dont find theyre stolen Honda with just theyre interior missing

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Damn now get an alarm fuel cut hood cable relocation cuz youre lucky man most people dont find theyre stolen Honda with just theyre interior missing

word up with that bitch is open do all that thown in da cutt off switch on that fule pump ... wile you got all the seats out and hide that alarm brane deep in da dash wile you got access to it .... something is better than nothing .... ... cheers

Peruviann

yeah imma be redoing alot of shit now new alarm puttin a few kill switches wheel locks

soo far i got gsr door panels new hood black carpet full rear panels so far soo good and only spent 200 total so far

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
yeah imma be redoing alot of shit now new alarm puttin a few kill switches wheel locks

soo far i got gsr door panels new hood black carpet full rear panels so far soo good and only spent 200 total so far
Hope youre not buying from the same people that stole your shit :roll: