help

92DA_DOHC_ITR

so my headlights are dimmed and when i turn my car on and i turned my headlights on my car dies so little help guys

92DA_DOHC_ITR

so i swapped my alternator to another one i had and for a min it worked but
then once again i hit the headlights and their dimmed and my car starts bogging =[
wtf! im going crazy?? any help

natt2000

take the alternator to autozone to get tested. they do it for free. also make sure your battery is strong, probly even have it check at autozone, and clean the corrosion off the battery terminals. thats a good place to start. also be more despriptive, post a video if you can. how long does it take for the car to stall after the lights have been turned on? does it idle just fine without the lights on?

92DA_DOHC_ITR

later today im going to take my batt and alternator i have no corrosion on the terminals and i also realize that everything blinks! im going to change all the grounds n renew them ill post a video later today thank natt2000

Prozon

Kris
It sounds like your battery is dead.. or your alternator isn't plugged in.

92DA_DOHC_ITR

Update! Got my batt charged at Autozone n my alternator was good but I go home n put everything back on it did the samething again!!!! Idk wth! Is wrong I'm tired so now my next theory is a damm short! Great now to find it "/ o well love the car have to keep trying lol oh one more question my speedometer needle got bent how idk? But it is how can this happen?