help with hooking up.

juicyj

i have a 94 integra. i just got it back runnin stock wat else can i do to make it fast. im think about putting a skunk 2 intake manifold. wat else?

hksb18

GM TECH
because theres no need for the manifold now the stock one flows well enough for the moment..start with an intake and exhaust to get the motor to breathe better

TypeR?

i have a 94 integra. i just got it back runnin stock wat else can i do to make it fast. im think about putting a skunk 2 intake manifold. wat else?
go with the blox when you buy an im! its a skunk2 knock off for about 100 dollars cheaper!:D

TypeR?

i have run a blox intake manifold on my past 2 gsr motors and im about to put one on the one im building now!
needless to say im very pleased with the product!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
well it is a b18b but yea why is it a bad intake manifold?? what manifold then?
No manifold, keep it stock.

You say you go it "back to running stock", then ask "what else" can you do to make it fast. So is the car stock or not? What mod(s) have you done to it so far?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
skunk2 IM only makes power from 7000-10000 RPM and your LS cant even rev that high. so theres your first answer. and #2 unless you are cramming a shit ton of air up in that manifold of yours then your stock IM will flow perfectly fine.

but if you really wanna make its fast then pick up a bottle of NAAAWWWZZZZ and a nice body kit for aerodynamics and then get a big wing for downforce. but make sure its above roof level or else it wont help any. after that i would suggest getting some octane booster from walmart so your car doesnt detonate with the spray because youre then gonna wanna supercharge the car and get a lightweight driveshaft (preferably carbon fiber). 18 inch wheels will also help through the turns after making all that power.

:roll:

juicyj

yo

thanks im goin look into the blox. well should you feel a difference? cuz you said its a betta buy instead of the skunk 2. well whos teggy is pulling the hardest?? im probably going look into the blox n get it.