help wifes teg died

Spicy Hot LS

ok my wife went to the gas station turned off the car. then she was driving home and she got about 3 blocks and called me going crazy " the car doesn't run". so i flew down took out a spark plug cable and a spark plug. i put it on a ground and nothing no spark. had her just turn the key and i heard fuel pump so that means the main relay is good and the ecu is good, right? got the car home, took off the cap and rotor and it look a bit beat but not bad. so i put a screw in the coil had my wife turn the key and i saw no spark. i should of seen spark right? i should of seen something or felt something. i put a screw driver in and held the tip and nothing? does that sound like a blown dizzy?
o and no cel

Spicy Hot LS

nah the motor tunes no problems just no spark. went out tonight and i couldn't find a dizzy i ordered one. but i went out and loosen the screw some on the fuel filter and fuel came shooting out. so i know that the relay is good to go. so i will see what happens tomorrow when i get the new dizzy 251 bucks not bad is it?