Help Please!

00DC2

okay so i lowered my car about 1 week ago and yea i know i need an alignment, but i dont have $$$ so i was wondering how much longer i can go with no alignment.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
you can go as long as you want... but the longer you wait the more $$$ its gonna end up costing you with tires and all that

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
stock allignment is only $50 or less.... if you have a camber kit intsalled, it costs a bit more.

you can drive as long as you want with camber but it'll eat your tires and it'll wear out premature... longest it'll last is 6 months probably. it depends how much tread of have left and how much camber.

i'd say you're good to go until a month, but its still risky, your tires can pop

btw did you bend the excess metal under the fender linning? if you take off your wheel... stick your head under the fender and look up... there's like a 2 inch strip of metal pointing downwards like a knife... and everytime you hit a bump... its gonna cut into your tires. this is a must do if your car is low

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The Sears auto place by my house does a $80 alignment guaranteed for a year. So I pay that and you can get it realigned as many times as you want for that year. Works great when you have adjustable coilovers or are constently modifying your suspension so you don't have to keep paying for them. And they do everything on mine with a crap load of adjustable parts.....toe, and camber front to rear and front caster trail