Help please!!Bloggin issues on a g1

89da3panda

How's it going everyone i just registered today,ill make this as quick and as easy as possible to understand.
I checked on here and on other websites as well to what could be the issue to why my DA3 is blogging,i checked the cat,and its fine, i've read up on other fourms and alot of people suggest that it could possibly be the TB because of the TPS. I dont want to spend money on a TB and that was not the problem, any other suggestions? Thanks!!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
so you having problems blogging about your car? lol

you mean bogging? do a simple tune up.

89da3panda

lol bogging i stand corrected, i already did the tune up,on my buddies eg8 his bogged a bit but changing the spark plugs helped his case but not mine :(

chris_mix_2

drop the gas tank and see how nasty it is in there, i don't know your case but mine sat for a year and a half before i bought it and mine was doing that too, i changed almost everything there is to change on the motor (sensor wise) did a tune up, got the computer refurbed, hollowed out the cat, took of the resonator, fixed all the holes in the exuast, changed the fuel pump and filter, none of those worked, so i was like i wonder.... so i dropped it and it was nasty in there, we are gonna cut the top off soon and get rid of all the build up that is in there to get rid of the problem