HELP!!! I"M CONFUSSED

rotoryxtreme

Maybe I'm just lost...In the import tuner about two months ago with the carbon creations RX-7 on the cover...there is a integra GSR in there. it seems to good to be true.
Times: 12.98 quarter mile (on drag slicks) SPECS: 203 WHP ; 191 LBS. Torque ..... MODS: Bored .20 to accept 12.5;1 compression JE pistons. Skunk 2 stage 3 cam shafts and some other builds. NO BOOST AND NO JUICE.... It has an ITR tranny for closer gearing....Full interior and exterior....NOT STRIPPED!!!! IS THIS TRUE OR A MISS PRINT???? 203 at the wheels running a 12 sec. quarter...

hyper98gsr

yeah i saw it too. if you figure in the motor and tranny mods, it could work. i spent a long time pondering that car too. also, the torque is the secret. you will rarely see that much torque on an acura honda. with or without boost.

rotoryxtreme

Yeah i was like what the hell...but i talked to a friend and he said with the tranny mod it could work....thats awesome... i am trying to find a b18c1 block and building it with all skunk 2....i'll have more than 203 so hell maybe i could do better....any ideas where i can find a block at a reasonable price...

hyper98gsr

ebay. couple there now. im actively looking for jdm itr final drive. 4.785 not 4.4. that'll drop some real time.

rotoryxtreme

sounds good...good luck...hey i put you on my msn messanger so maybe i could get some tech tips...i'm still new to the integra scene .... is that cool?

hyper98gsr

sure. np

i think i know alot but there are people on here that know alot more than me in some areas.

most of my knowledge comes from prior experiences.

Baldy201

Yea that ITR tranny will drop 1/4 times a lot. A stock LS with an ITR trans can run low 15's. That is really good since a LS only has 140 hp.

hyper98gsr

yea. i just purchased an itr lsd. im looking for the 4.785 final drive. but i also want to get an ls 5th gear. for cruising rpm. i think that is the perfect tranny setup.

what do you think?

Ramon96LS

Where can I find a type R Tranny? Is this true low 15s damn thats good for bein stock! But what would happen if i were to drop an b16 tranny?