Help Clutch Shakes When Pressing Dosnt Wanna Go In Gear

808_DC2_RS

94 RS NOOO ABS! I LOVE IT
just like what tittle says...when i press the clutch in i feel it shaking...my clutch is kinda dead prior to this situation...it feels like the clutch dosnt wanna disengage when i press it in...and when i do press it...it shakes and it feels like i have clutch but it dosnt wanna disengage...so i kinda had to turn off my car put it in first and start up the car and drive from there...even when i started the car with the clutch IN the car moved...so idk im stumped...i hope its not the tranny...someone please help me!!!

808_DC2_RS

94 RS NOOO ABS! I LOVE IT

Bump it up...cammon someone help me please....I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT MY TRANNY MY FRIEND SAYS IT MIGHT BE MY THROWOUT BERING OR PRESSURE PLATE...BUT I JUST NEED MORE OF YALLS ANSWERS....CAMMON INTEGRA BROTHER UNITE!!! (GOD THAT LINE WAS STUPID:p)

Backwoodz Tuner

Man you check your clutch booster fluid. The lil thing that looks like your brake booster. Sounds like you don't got any pressure

Sammich

clutch is toast homie..i went through replacing my slave and clutch master cylinder to the success of nothing...it wasnt corrected until i replaced my clutch, true story. git r dun