HELP!! Check Engine light CODE 3

JDMAGR

So I was changing out an A/C Line that broke. In order to do that I had to take my AEM CAI off to get to the line. When putting the Intake back on my friend and I decided to cut it in half to make a short ram. It rains to much around here and floods really easy. Anyway I put the new A/C line back in and the intake and hooked everything back up. When I went to turn the car on, it started up alittle rough but idles fine. It has the check engine light on. I did the paper clip trick and figured it was code 3. For my MAP sensor. I looked at the sensor and the wires had been pulled out alittle from the clip. I fixed the wires to the wire diagram I got in a Haines manual but the code is still throwing. I've disconnected the battery to try the reset trick and it is still throwing the code. It's still rough to start up but it drives ok, just in safe mode. Dumping alot of fuel into the system. Could the whole MAP sensor of gone out right at that moment? Also I pulled the battery before working on the car so I don't think it shorted out. Thanks for the help CI!

JDMAGR

Yea i plugged the one line back in. Then it was fed into 3 other lines leading to the valve cover and 2 other places that I couldn't see. I think the MAP sensor just popped. I am getting a new one this weekend and we will see if that works.