Hello? Where is everyone?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I’ve been kind of wanting a G2 teg, just for kicks. They’re all beat to hell and back now, though.

R13

The other asshole
I’ve been kind of wanting a G2 teg, just for kicks. They’re all beat to hell and back now, though.
G3’s ended up the same way, and I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I saw a G1.

Sadly, unless you’re super lucky, or really committed, having a decent integra these days is unreasonable :(

I really wanted to find another dc2, but I’m not willing to pay $4500+ for a car that needs lots of body work, and motor work, and probably doesn’t even have a vtec b18 in it anyway. I fucked up letting mine go and that’s probably the last one I’ll ever own.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
G3’s ended up the same way, and I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I saw a G1.

Sadly, unless you’re super lucky, or really committed, having a decent integra these days is unreasonable :(

I really wanted to find another dc2, but I’m not willing to pay $4500+ for a car that needs lots of body work, and motor work, and probably doesn’t even have a vtec b18 in it anyway. I fucked up letting mine go and that’s probably the last one I’ll ever own.
I have this customer with a clean ass stock G2 that I keep trying to get him to sell me. It’s been yeeears of trying and he still won’t sell. Haha

Yeah, I hear you on cost versus what you’re going to have to get into. Teg parts are so cheap, though (for the most part). If I found one with a clean body and interior, I’d deal with it needing mechanical work at this point lol