headline picture change

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i was on clubcivic and i noticed when ever i changed pages, the car in the headline changed. i was just wondering if we could add that on clubintegra. i mean im not sure if its members rides or just random cars u found......but i liked it and i was wondering if anyone else would like that idea

crzy azn

is crzy
sounds good to me. would also be nice if you could set up in your profile settings the area in which you wanted cars to be shown. so like you could set it to richmond and it would only show peoples cars from richmond...would probably be too much of a load for the server and would slow shit down =/

basic idea that 8urcivic said would be nice though.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It's been brought up, so hopefully when JayJay gets done with the updates they'll be put in.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah! and you ho's could throw in some DA's up their too! lol

crzy azn

is crzy
g3teg97 said:
It's been brought up, so hopefully when JayJay gets done with the updates they'll be put in.
nice.

Kuchtaboy said:
yeah! and you ho's could throw in some DA's up their too! lol
i can never decise if i like DAs or not. I lean more towrds like...but i still like DCs and DBs ALOT more.

TeggB17

Cuz there SEXY 8urcivic!!!!...SEXY i tell ya!!!!! lol

tisguy

haha it is about old school, if it weren't for us DA's the DC's would never have come =P

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
TeggB17 said:
Cuz there SEXY 8urcivic!!!!...SEXY i tell ya!!!!! lol
i know.......but....they didnt get big until dcs came out......i just have to rep for my body style.