headlight question...

Regulator23

hey i just ordered a HID conversion kit for my 94 gsr, buut i want these to look nice, and since my headlights are hella oxidized(purchased like that) i wanna get some nice oem headlights...is there a fitting diff between 94-97 and 98-01?? if so let me kno cause the 98-01 are cheaper for some reason...and oem lights cost more than the halo projectors wtf is up with that!!

Regulator23

boooo, stuppiddd...i want oem lenses but, i dont wanna pay 200$ for em...and i dont want 120$ halo rice lights....:-\ JAY DEE EMM feel me?! well not really jdm but a clean look...

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ebay has repalcement ones for about 140.. or maybe you could score some nice used ones there too..meanwhile try cleaning them with Blue Magic metal polish, it takes the yellowish stuff out of your lenses, trust me it works.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
Regulator23 said:
i'll take pics and post em, and you can see if they are cleanable...heh thanx
if your talkin about your lenes being fogged up or nasty lookin, you can fix that for alot less than 140 bux. theres a thread on h-t about wetsanding and buffing your headlights on integras. theres a complete write up on it. ill post the link later. its really not that hard, just takes some elbow grease...

Regulator23

any one get the link or atleast a substance i could use to fix my headlights, or a good site to buy brand new oem ones... tryin to make it look cleaaan, 10000k hid conversion

Regulator23

perfect...thanks man...now to clean it... :p i'll post some pics of the ride soon so i can show you all the progress...

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
no prob, ill post pics of when i get mine done too. i was gna do it last nite but i couldnt get my bumper off all that easy.

anyone kno how to reseal taillights that get condensation inside?

mine barely leak...

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
motor work is always goot. im still trying to sell my rhd to buy a tranny for my teg, im sooo tired of drivin an auto...