Headlight Adjusting

Tayu

Yo guys.

So i was thinking about adjusting my headlamps yesterday, they're way outta wack. Do you guys know how many turns of the adjusting screws I need before there's a noticeable difference from the 25 foot mark? I don't want to be out there turning a screw way too far and fuck something up. I felt like I was just turning them yesterday but nothing was happening.

integraman123

i had the same problem with mine they were pointing way to low but like you said i tried to adjust them and it didnt help much , i did them at night so i wasnt counting how many times i was turning but i ended up buying a set of new ones and fixed the whole problem they where like 20 somethin bucks at advanced auto (try doing it at night befor you buy a set of new ones tho)

rsxer63

i had the same problem with mine they were pointing way to low but like you said i tried to adjust them and it didnt help much , i did them at night so i wasnt counting how many times i was turning but i ended up buying a set of new ones and fixed the whole problem they where like 20 somethin bucks at advanced auto (try doing it at night befor you buy a set of new ones tho)
What did you replace... the screws?