Header Help Needed!!

Future91Sleeper

Ok so I'm looking for an almost direct bolt on header with a 2.5" collector to go in my 91 DB1 Can anyone recommend one that doesnt have clearance issues or point me in a good direction I'm finishing my exhaust system up and I just need a header. Thanks for the help in advance.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
2.5 inch from the cat back
Okie dokie. There are a lot of headers that you can go with then.

Hytech
JDM ITR
Mugen
Skunk2
SMSP
Spoon Sports

Those are just a few off the top of my head. There are also other off-brands that you can go with if you'd like.

tilegend

some headers may not fit due to the stock crossmember if you still have one.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Okie dokie. There are a lot of headers that you can go with then.

Hytech
JDM ITR
Mugen
Skunk2
SMSP
Spoon Sports

Those are just a few off the top of my head. There are also other off-brands that you can go with if you'd like.
how does spoon compare to otherss?

Future91Sleeper

I still have the stock crossmember and I'm not looking to remove it really Is there one that I can keep AC and it will clear the crossmember without issues?

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
you can either cut the cross member to fit a type-r/replica header, or just let it vibrate the hell out of the car and it will eventualy notch itself into the crossmember (did it but don't recomend it, lol)
only thing is if you're DA is slamed that header won't last very long,and could mess up your oil pan, it's already a close fit, the only thing you have to do is take out the middle crossmember that goes from the front cross member to the subframe (Gsr's don't have them anyways so it's not going to hurt anything) Ive had mine on for about 9 months, with no problem, mated to an aftermarket cat and greddy sp2 exahust. I even passed CA smog with the setup.
setup is B18B with R replica. It won't get in the way of the AC or anything else and you get some nice power (butt Dyno) in the midrange and near the top but don't expect much if you're running it on a stock ls.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Do you have a 2.5" cat? If you have stock cat and exhaust a 2.5" header can probably wait. Most of these 2.5" collector headers will require a trip to the exhaust shop if you can't weld it yourself.

Also this is the Toda replica from Spoolin', has nice ground clearance and room for a/c

Future91Sleeper

I do not have the stock cat nor the stock exhaust I'm just looking for a good header with a 2.5" Collector and great clearance.