Head bolts....helllp!!!!

Regulator23

So, i got a bad bolt and over tightened and mother fucker i broke off a stud... GREAT!!!! heres my question...am i gonna have to call honda to get the stud for the header side...not for the block to head side... or does anyone know who sells a replacement set, i kno ARP has the Block to head side replacements, but i dont think they sell the header side replacement. please some one help...im screwed right now...

Regulator23

obviously too much LOL... so is there a DIY on how to replace these bad boys... and do i need to open up the head?? i have the new stud ready to go...buuuut i dunno how to get the old one off...

INTR2001

Regulator23 said:
obviously too much LOL... so is there a DIY on how to replace these bad boys... and do i need to open up the head?? i have the new stud ready to go...buuuut i dunno how to get the old one off...
you need to get a TAP KIT!!!! you can remove it by drilling a new hole inside that old stud and putting the TAP in there and just unscrewing it. You can also just call your local Acura Dealer to get you new head bolts man, they aren't that expensive. Take your time when your drilling the new hole inside that stud other wise your gonna screw yourself over!.... and about taking the head off, just unscrew the 4 bolts on the corners and then the 4 in the middle that are right next to your spark plug wires.

Regulator23

INTR2001 said:
you need to get a TAP KIT!!!! you can remove it by drilling a new hole inside that old stud and putting the TAP in there and just unscrewing it. You can also just call your local Acura Dealer to get you new head bolts man, they aren't that expensive. Take your time when your drilling the new hole inside that stud other wise your gonna screw yourself over!.... and about taking the head off, just unscrew the 4 bolts on the corners and then the 4 in the middle that are right next to your spark plug wires.
my friend knows how to do it, the parts cost about 5$ total heh...scared me at first tho LoL