Halo 2

civicsi94

what happened. i dont want to go into detail to spoil the ending for those but come on now. the ending is ...is...for those who beat it already u know what im talking about. and some one needs to beat it on legendary so we can real ending like in halo 1

Todd

token ex-mod
the ending sucks... just that simple. i got pissed when i beat it... i beat it about 2 weeks before it hit shelves :shock:

civicsi94

maybe there is something if ya beat it on legendary. it had extra footage like halo 1....and what exactly happened after the credits......spoiler do not read what is below. view at own risk. ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

. i just saw that big looking plant talkin but couldnt make out what he was sayin then Cortauna was chillin then then the plant wanted to ask a question and cortauna said shoot, then the music went up n all.............what was the plant sayin........or is Cortauna a bad guy just frontin to be good?..............................

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
What are you talking about? there was nothing special in Halo 1 when you beat it on Legendary, you got what? a 2 second clip of a covenant huging a human.... THATS GREAT!!! :thumbs up ...... i dont think legandary was too impressve in halo 1 for the final clip

misplacedcivic

they screwed up big waiting all that time to come out with the second game. inevitably, the hype was HUGE. and of course it didn't live up to the hype. hey civics94 i wouldn't get my hopes up to much about a legendary ending, i don't think it'll be much better.

dc2nr

civicsi94 said:
what happened. i dont want to go into detail to spoil the ending for those but come on now. the ending is ...is...for those who beat it already u know what im talking about. and some one needs to beat it on legendary so we can real ending like in halo 1
halo 2 = :lame

misplacedcivic

dc2nr said:
halo 2 = :lame
good call folks about how sucky halo 2 is. the thing that disgusts me is how all the gaming mags idolize it, despite the fact that it's sucky compared to the first one. as mentioned previously, the only 2 good things are swords, and dual wield weapons