h22 in integra

project DC2

What's good my peoples, im about to drop an h22 in my integra and i want to know if anyone could give me some info on what kinda of suspension i should get to hold it up.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
dont really get your question,, but the h22 longblock with transmission is only 75 pounds heavier than a b series so you should be allright,, in any case just get a stiffer spring and shock setup

project DC2

teggyls said:
nice i was thinkin about that... wat are you going to do with the gsr motor
i going to sell the gsr to my boy so he can put it in his civic

project DC2

cabezzzdb8 said:
dont really get your question,, but the h22 longblock with transmission is only 75 pounds heavier than a b series so you should be allright,, in any case just get a stiffer spring and shock setup
i know that the h22 sits about 2 inchs lower in an integra and i thought it was much more heavy than an gsr thanx for the info tho.

teg401

Why dont you just put a Type-R in it with lsd tranny?

Ialso Got civic hatchback 96 with type-R and las tranny car fukin moves

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
H22s dont cost half as much as an LSD ITR. You can get an LSD H22 around $2000.

Also why take the easy way out?

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
h22 redline 7500...b18c5 redline 8500...h22 more torque...b18c5....Vtec screams hard!!!....thats what i wanna hear..but h22 do scream but...i perfer b18c5 ....both will kick ass!!n....oh..i like revin high... lol!!
:lol:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think the torque you get out of the H22 will make the B18C need the high revs to catch back up. I am looking into doing an H22 swap in a 2nd gen, with a turbo.

ddawgs2000

A friend of mine has the good old h22 in a 98 civic. That thing kicks major ass. I want to see picks after you swap and 1/4 mile time slip. enjoy the H22 monster.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There was a civic hatch for sale on ebay running 11.7 on street tires with a turbo h22.

Woot for post # 1600 :woot:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
my friend wanted me to buy the H22 out of his old prelude after it got broken into and stripped basically. he put a decent amount of money into it but i dont really know what he has done. i knowfor sure its supercharged and i know hes got new internals but dont know what kind. i dont have the cash to buy it though unfortunately :(

4banger

i know that the h22 and trans are about $2k-$2500 but i hear that its a bitch to put in. what else is needed to do the swap. and how much extra $$ must be spent.
i saw a guy at california speedway with a 94 LS h22 swap , decent motort, but nothing big. it ran a 13.3 on potenzas

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hasport makes mounts for 3rd gens.

Prices if you were to buy from them:

Mounts: $600
Axles: $400
Rear Engine Bracket: $75

So $1,075.