GSRHatch 93 progress thread!!

GSRhatch93

hey guys i know a few people know me on this site pretty well i decided to make a new progress thread since my last one got all messed up

well here is what was done to the car about a month ago

t04e turbo
XS POWER IS300 intercooler and piping
HKS sequention blow off
turbosmart wastegate
cast iron mani
hondata s200 piggy back
ebay lower springs and blown struts :(
550cc injectors RC
turbo back streight piping exhaust to a DC sport can
was told that is had 380 to the wheels on the dyno but the guy lied about pretty much everything about the car so i doubt it i said about 320 it was fast though

i had this car about 3 months that way it was i think and started getting problems had exhaust break on the weld like 3 times and then the turbo broke off the manifold so i said fuck this i had my fun with turbo im going back to NA. So i started planning with Kevin he found me really nice parts and this is what i got now...

Skunk 2 mega power exhaust
Megan Racing 4 to 1 header
stock injectors
HID's (8000k)
BLOX adjustable test pipe

I WILL KEEP EVERYTHING POSTED ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING :D

PICS:

current look :(

HID's :D

New Exhaust

Motor (not clean yet lol)

this is all i have right now but i will keep updated!!

GSRhatch93

i also have a question if anyone knows i am trying to figure out how to plug up the oil feed line in the back of my block any ideas i was thinking of getting a bolt that fit in there and putting gasket seal on it and putting it in but any other ideas??

Last edited:

GSRhatch93

kevin you have any before pics before i took it all appart?? if u do put them up cuz you have more pics than i do of my own car lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i also have a question if anyone knows i am trying to figure out how to plug up the oil feed line in the back of my block any ideas i was thinking of getting a bolt that fit in there and putting gasket seal on it and putting it in but any other ideas??
Sorry bro, if I knew I'd tell you.