GSR tranny into LS

patrick4588

Integra God
gsr > ls. the shorter gears will allow you to accelerate faster no matter what your mods are. i say go for it. the type r is even shorter, but if you are boosted, they are too short

tegbullet

no its not boosted so im go to get the gsr trans then thanks for the help, im i goin to be able to redline at 7000rpm or higher

Last edited:

PogKai

B20VTEC
GSR > LS trans every way possible.. shorter gear, higher final drive, beefier differential.. why not?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i put it back words i meant ls to gsr trans

i
you could still do that , put LS tranny in GSR, it would hurt the performance cuz gsr is better than ls.. but its still possable.. my friend did it after his tranny broke(forgot the issue) anyways he swap in a LS tranny until he could find a not eat up GSR tranny.. he found one and it's about 1.3secs faster than a ls.. he did a run w/ ls and than gsr tranny in his 98gsr.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Gsr gears, with the ls 5th gear > all.

Unless you're boosted. LS. Longer gears, makes for more use of the power.

no its not boosted so im go to get the gsr trans then thanks for the help, im i goin to be able to redline at 7000rpm or higher
I didn't read the reast of the thread, but you won't be able to redline higer just because of the transmission... you'll need more mods then just a gsr trans