grounding system

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Im installing my grounding system to give my engine bay a little color and I was wondering because I've heard that people ground the engine, tranny (found these two, very obvious) and the intake manifold, alternator, and thermostat, which I cant find, are these groundin with stock wires or am i looking for no reason, should I ground them?

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
nexgenintegra said:
Im installing my grounding system to give my engine bay a little color and I was wondering because I've heard that people ground the engine, tranny (found these two, very obvious) and the intake manifold, alternator, and thermostat, which I cant find, are these groundin with stock wires or am i looking for no reason, should I ground them?
LOL THATS HELLA FUNNY I HAD THE SAME ISSUE SO I JUST GROUNDED THE SHIT OUT OF THE BLOCK AND HEAD THE TRANY I DID ONE IN THE MANIFOLD I COULD NOT GET TO THE ALTERNATOR SO I GROUNDED IT TO THE CLOSEST BOLT AND ARM THAT WAS ATTACHED TO IT IT WAS A BIACH BUT IT LOOKS CLEAN I GAVE A SET TO MELT SO I WONDER IF HE DID IT ALREADY

PogKai

B20VTEC
yes ground them!! i already saw a change with just only 2 grounds that I put on the throttle body and the head.. now the healights are a bit brigther and better idling (less vibration)