Greddy Ti-C

BadBiddy13

Well i am still debating on keeping my b1 or getting a c1 but i do plan on turbo setup so i was wondering if i get this exhaust if it will be plenty big for exhaust flow??? i think it is 2.75 in diameter.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well i am still debating on keeping my b1 or getting a c1 but i do plan on turbo setup so i was wondering if i get this exhaust if it will be plenty big for exhaust flow??? i think it is 2.75 in diameter.
It's actually 60mm. About 2.36in.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
n1is a fart can. custom exhuast tho is key
I don't understand why people call exhausts fart cans. Have you heard a fully tuned Integra with a complete race exhaust? It sounds way more high-pitched than an N1. People don't understand that Honda 4-cylinder motors sound like that. You think changing the muffler is going to deepen the sound?

BadBiddy13

exhaust

now if i were to get this thermal exhaust...would it be ok to run it without a turbo for now??? also does it bolt up to stock headers but i am planning to get headers but i thought about exhaust first.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
I don't understand why people call exhausts fart cans. Have you heard a fully tuned Integra with a complete race exhaust? It sounds way more high-pitched than an N1. People don't understand that Honda 4-cylinder motors sound like that. You think changing the muffler is going to deepen the sound?
most integra/civic with n1 are under powered shit cars.and it sould like ass.i never heard a good sounding n1 on a dc2-dc4 orek-eg and yes to all this questions plus full bodey exhaust will be stuiped loud

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
most integra/civic with n1 are under powered shit cars.and it sould like ass.i never heard a good sounding n1 on a dc2-dc4 orek-eg and yes to all this questions plus full bodey exhaust will be stuiped loud
I'll have Coy record a video of is N1. It's sounds really good.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
now if i were to get this thermal exhaust...would it be ok to run it without a turbo for now??? also does it bolt up to stock headers but i am planning to get headers but i thought about exhaust first.
if you are going turbo why buy a header???

heykosal

Angkorian
Get the Thermal 3" best turbo exhaust for your money. Its of course okay to run it now before you get turboed but be prepared to experience a loss down low and midrange; you might gain a few horses up top though.

And exactly, turbo=no exhaust header.

Well the exhaust header is a turbo manifold. Different types.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
yeah i was gonna say that....your low end will suck with a 3" exhaust on a stock motor, but top end will change.

BadBiddy13

greddy

ok well i didnt know for sure about the header but i might get one now cause its going to be a awhile before i actually turbo probably be over a year to two year period. i was just thinkin maybe a ss dc sports header for right now with that exhaus. do you know any good websites that sell the thermal exhaust i looked on google and i found one that had the integra it was 600 dollars:shock: but if i want it to be nice i gotta spend the money.