got some work done

NcSi

Well i got my gsr in over the weekend.....all thats left is a little bit of wiring and axles. Thought i could use da half shaft and axles(im new to this) but i guess i need to use the halfshaft that came with the swap since its a hydro tranny and some kind of dc/da hybird>?...umm put my illuminas on the front still need to do the rear..also put my xsi seats in! What mod do i need to do to make this fit rright? only 3 out of 4 bolt holes line up...do i need to use one of my stock rails?

NcSi

Car is running and running good!! Today im putting in some clean tail lights i picked up at a junk yard. The painter at work painted my mirrors to match and the rear finish panel i just got today! So they are also going on. Picked up a block distributer to finish my battery relocate last night and acura just deliverd(i work at a bodyshop) the cowl grommets to stop that annoying pass. side leak :) Start of next week go to get my exhaust finished...i picked up an ef thermal r&d axle back off an ef(for 50 bucks)im doing custom pipin to.

So at the moment my car is

1990 jasper green integra ls with jdm gsr with hydro lsd tranny
oem sunroof visor
painted to match mirrors
xsi seats
squash :p
drag dr-19 wheels
lowered on omni sleeves(came with the car) and fresh tokico illuminas
skunk 2 camber kit
ebay 3inch intake with fujita filter
itr rep. header 2.5 collector
2.5 custom piping to thermal axle back
innovative 75a mounts with cable to hydro converter
acura legend yellow capsules in fogs
mild bay tuck
painted gold valve cover
battery relocated to truck in marine box
plus lots of refreshed parts ex. new axles, thermastat, timing belt, alt pulley ect

so car has def come along ways from being a rolling shell!

pics to come after the holidays!
Also get my ctr rear bumper cover in early jan. for my 08 fodo si thats been on back order for like 2 months!!!! i have the trunk lid and taillights on just waiting on cover then i'll put the spoiler on too! pics to follow that! right now it looks like shitt its taffy white and i have a galaxy grey bumper on that i got for free from a total at work.....only reason i did ctr rear end is because i was rear ended!

NcSi

ha pics sooooonnn i promise! my cameras beat im hoping to get one for the holidays!

dc2b18

Wait... What?
better be some pics soon or you're getting banned

NcSi

well got all the shit done with the tails, rear finish panel and mirrors last night....my hatch doesnt have ne emblems...should i got Honda Integra or Acura Integra?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
shaved is cool. honda or acura is cool. its up to you really. i personally prefer shaved in the front with badges in the back. but yeah No pictures=ban

NcSi

lol damnn chilll bishes! i'll get pics! Its at my work just finishing the last little things up and i go to md today right after work so pics start of the week!

i dont have ne badge up front

and for the rear Im just gonna get acura ls.....i had a hybrid badge off a prius i was gonna use but it looked funny soo yea!

NcSi

pics will be up tomm hopefully......yesterday got a wiper motor and arms, rear view mirror, hood prop grommet, misc. wiring and screws from the junkyard and repainted my vc. painted the chrome trim moldings on the windsheild black, put in new speedo-cable, figured out some of the wiring issues from the previous owner and got radio working. replaced cowl seals for passenger leak, put honda integra trunk lid badges on, did custom push start button, and other then this run on sentence i think thats it. so got a good bit done!

oh yea picked up a clean ass 92-93 front bumper assm. from the junk yard to that the painter at work will prob paint for me sometime soon!