got off lucky i guess

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
man i just got back from the races around here in orlando. i had a horrible fu**in night. heres the deal. im chilin by the car talking to ma girl and shyt. nobody has been racing for like 1/2 hour. ma boy was there in his teg'. so he asked me if i wanted to race. i usually say no but this time i said aight lets go. well we go to tha line and there is this white jeep coming so i start flashin my light at him. turns out he flashes some signals back at me but they were blue and red. fu** i hate those colorls. anyways yeah they got me. but they let me go with just a court appereance. damn man this sucks. iono why they dint arrest me when they could of?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
they coudve i guess but they didnt actaully see you race so im not sure if they cn really cahrge you for racing. they dont know if you wouldve backed out.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
yea but in fla, you dont have to be racing to get charged w/ street racing, being an accomplice is bad enough, they can revoke your license easy for it. what part of o-town wereyou at?

ltrain

B18TEG said:
yea but in fla, you dont have to be racing to get charged w/ street racing, being an accomplice is bad enough, they can revoke your license easy for it. what part of o-town wereyou at?
thats true but there was no races he said, and just a tip to people that do race, NEVER race the first run, i used to go to the races all the time by me, and if theres a dt after the first run then thats when they flash the lights

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Excellent use of spelling and grammar in that story :thumbs up