Godspeed Coilovers

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
After that mixup I had with thinking Coy had GS coilovers, I'm just curious, has anybody ever used these before? Please dont just hate cause he use to be an ebay seller, just looking for an actual review from someone who had them on THEIR vehicle.

Thanks and Gig 'em!

Rich-PMS

I know people who have used Godspeed intercoolers and have very great success!

I ran Godspeed adjustable control arms on my 300zx an never had a single problem.

ls/lownslow

my friend has them on his civic and he is pretty low with the damping on soft and it rides good haven been it it on full hard. but if you want to go super low they will work

Rich-PMS

Alot of parts are only warrentied if installed by a pro.

It helps having a buddy who's ase certified who writes up reciepts when I bring my car/truck in there to do my own work :)

whitedc4

Well ya I've got a hook up with a couple shops but WTF? Why? Makes ur product sound fragile in my opinion

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I've never driven on a set of them, but they are sourced from the same company that makes Megan Racing, D2, Apex, Blackworks, etc. coilovers - which all suck immensely. But like I said, I've never driven on a set.

So OP... Wanna buy a set and be a test mule?

735e32

Im MEL.
im running them as well, and i love them.

i have a homie that also has it on his civic and he tracked it, and he said they are good.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Well ya I've got a hook up with a couple shops but WTF? Why? Makes ur product sound fragile in my opinion
alot of products are like that

I've never driven on a set of them, but they are sourced from the same company that makes Megan Racing, D2, Apex, Blackworks, etc. coilovers - which all suck immensely. But like I said, I've never driven on a set.

So OP... Wanna buy a set and be a test mule?
i assume the people who gave it a good review use it for a different reason than what we would use it for nick :thumbs up