Gen.2 Progress Post

Jeordy

Haven't Modded yet but i just detailed the hell out of the inside and out for like... 6 hours so i wanted to see what u guys thought of how clean she is now...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
oh snap its a 4dr... i love it already! :thumbs up ... except for the corny hubcaps... haha

db_r

!ocsic
damn, those hubs. I rather take em off and paint the rims yellow. man, I rather drive a neon before i use those hubs lol (cheeeeese <3)

nice db overall!

Jeordy

damn didnt have to be so harsh.. so im taking it that if i bought practically the same thing in a rim no one would like it?

db_r

!ocsic
i was jp man, i love the db with rims or no rims. the hubs aren't the most attractive thing, and I dont like the design of em, and thats my opinion <3 Another, but slightly different style would be better.

Sammich

put the stocker hubcaps back on

IMO that's what i would do, i'm not being harsh, but if you do something to the wheels find some aftermarket wheels or SIs, blades, fives, or something, know what i'm saying.

Jeordy

ill prolly just get some cheap ones that look nice.. nothin thin like the design of the hubbies, more beefy ya know? then gunmetal or somthin....

and no i havent cleaned the engine bay.. idk how..