G3 LS bolt pattern

g3teg97

Super Moderator
LS, RS, GS, GS-R: 4 x 100
Type-R: 5 x 114.3
'96 JDM ITR: 4 x 114.3

spoon_dc2

i guess i won't get any new wheels until i do an engine swap and an itr disc-brake conversion.

Last edited:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
spoon_dc2 said:
i guess i won't get any new wheels until i do an engine swap and a disc-brake conversion.
Huh!!! a disc brake conversion, all teg from 90 on have disc on all 4 corners, maybe you meant a itr 5 lug swap

spoon_dc2

oops, yeah that's what i meant!

but if i choose not to do an itr brake conversion, don't i have to get new brakes in the front because of the new engine i'll have under the hood?

Last edited:

spoon_dc2

yeah, that's what i was thinking. i was looking at brembo the other day. since i want to get wheels soon and my engine swap won't come for another few months, i'll just upgrade with rotors that have the same bolt pattern.

nautica_t

if you really want some good bite and you don't care about brake dust than do this.

Hawk Blue's with oem blanks.

or you can even opt to up the rotors to brembo blanks.
you'll be stopping very nicely.

mike95integrals

I on a diff forums that a drilled and slotted brake rotors may crack.? but i just talked to a guy from Factory 5 Motoring and he told me that it depends what kind of brake pads youg et. So make sure you get a reliable brake setup.. dont just throw on w/e. ITR 5 lug conversion is great if your going to be throwing down some amazing hp and 17 in rims. But id deff get the 5lug conv cause just loos better hehe.