G1 aftermarket parts

MontanaG1

Having difficulty finding affordable intake system for G1. The cheap ebay tubes always worked fine but no such luck for G1. Also , looked into 24mm torsion bars for front drop and they are like $250, anyone know of cheaper?

I also curious to know where to find a decent mugen stye performance muffer. Something that looks good with this style car.

Last edited:

*DA3*

just go get and specter intake form kragen or autozone theit like 25 bucks and 10-20 bucks for the tubes

kron23

Having difficulty finding affordable intake system for G1. The cheap ebay tubes always worked fine but no such luck for G1. Also , looked into 24mm torsion bars for front drop and they are like $250, anyone know of cheaper?

I also curious to know where to find a decent mugen stye performance muffer. Something that looks good with this style car.

upgrademotoring.com( i think thats the address) has torsions bars 24mm 27mm both for $250. i got the 27mm drop mine front to 1.5" to match my rear springs.

docxsi

intake

Ha man I run a 1989 integra xsi v-tec as a racecar and are looking to upgrade intake and throt body.
What model are you going to use ?
Thanks Doc