Fuel pressure regulator identity?

royalpurpleda9

royalpurpleda9
Yo what up people!! Yo i got a either stupid or interesting question depending on who's reading this. So i got a fuel pressure regulater for my da9 but the wierd thing is that it has a fuel input/output or feed /return line whatever you want to call it plus the normal vaccum up top.
Im wondering where the hell does the feed or input fuel will end up going to when I will also have an fmu setup on it when Im done!! Feel free to insult me if you already know the answer I really dont care just need to resolve this asap!!

acclude

cheap bastard
It doesn't bolt to the fuel rail like stock. You will have to use fittings to get it the input line to attach to the rail. The return goes to the same place the OEM regulator goes to. Vacuum line should be obvious. The FMU has no effect on the installation of that regulator.

acclude

cheap bastard
found some pics of a similar regulator install on one of my old Accords. It's going to be similar for you.

The brass fitting is basically a modified air hose nipple that the input line of the regulator connected to:

the yellow line was vacuum and it's hard to see, but there were two fuel lines going to the regulator. This pic was before the wire tuck shown in the pics above:

royalpurpleda9

royalpurpleda9
Holy shit !!! i dont think anybody could've explained it any better than that!! Thanks for all your help. Its good to know you guys got my back!!