Fuba

slikk

Money Getter
i am trying to find a Fuba antenna kit with the smallest base possibel .. anyone got a link ?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I honestly clicked link cause i had no idea what a fuba was.

You could probably get that, then get the short S2000 antenna kit.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Know what i learned today, Its very easy to over torque a cam shaft retainer bolt. :smackself

But it I got a new bolt and a torque wrench that measures inch pounds so tomorrow we will be in business. :banana:

2"teg

I got one, i bought it cause i liked the look at first but then i got tired of it and went back to the power antenna. I still kinda sucks cause it is always up it doesnt come down if i play a cd ( like my last car). If you want it then we can work something out... :)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Mine does the same thing, but Im ripping it out and welding the hole shut. I dont listen to the radio.

slikk

Money Getter
Ominous G2 said:
Mine does the same thing, but Im ripping it out and welding the hole shut. I dont listen to the radio.

i am getting old i need to listen to the news and traffic sometimes

slikk

Money Getter
2"teg said:
I got one, i bought it cause i liked the look at first but then i got tired of it and went back to the power antenna. I still kinda sucks cause it is always up it doesnt come down if i play a cd ( like my last car). If you want it then we can work something out... :)
u got a fuba 4 sell ? how much ? got pix ?