front sprayers dont work

gmetalintegra

Alright heres the deal my front windshield sprayers dont work but the back one does, the motor for the back one comes on but the motor for the front one doesnt, and im not getting any voltage to the front pump, so pretty much its gotta be a wiring issue right? Anyone have a wiring diagram for this i know its gonna suck.....

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'll get one for ya. Just a sec...

EDIT: NVM! I'm late for work! lol, I'll get one for ya when i get home.

sorry about that man, I'll have it for ya tonight tho.

Last edited:

gmetalintegra

sweet yea it sucks havin to pull over to wash my windshield when a diesel decides to spray oil on my windshield. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
did you try to jump the motor? If you can, use a jumper wire and connect the positive battery terminal to the positive spot on the motor. If it turns on the motor its on the positive side from the relay to the motor.

If it doesn't turn on the motor use a jumper wire and go from ground on the motor to a known good ground on the car, then try to use the motor again. if it works, replace the ground.

If none of that works, try a positive to the motor, then a new ground to a known good ground. If that works, replace wires needed.

If all else fails, you need a new motor. lol

check also the positve wire to the relay. that could be bad too.

There's no actual wire diagram of the circut that I can find... I'll keep digging for a little more, but I'm not seeing anything. LMK if that helps at all.

gmetalintegra

yea thats true i could try that, il see if i can give it a try this weekend if i get a chance, and see if i cant fix it.

iphondatek

Honda tech
correct me if i'm wrong kuchta but what your saying to gmetalintegra is if you got a DMM do voltage drop tests to find the short, ground or opening in the circuit or use a paperclip to jump the relay. I know my haynes manual has elec. schematics in it.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^ BUMP ^^

mines dont work either.